Acupuncture as effective energy medicine:
If qi is the energy of the body, then acupuncture is the application and method of working with the body's energy. If everything is made of energy at its most basic level, then being able to tap into and manipulate that energy is essential for maintaining an optimal state of health.
Conclusions drawn from Kirlian photography:
According to wikipedia Kirlian photography is likely due to the effects of moisture. In a plant leaf, high moisture content led to bigger and more colorful auras that diminished as the leaf withered. Likewise, in the torn leaf experiments, when the plate was wiped clean in between photographs there was no trace of the original outline.
Human intent as it affects health:
I think that intent does have an effect on human health. I believe that intention is important in general, as it helps shape our thoughts and actions. I don't believe that intention is everything, one also needs knowledge and skill. But I think intent is important enough to be mindful about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment