Are all vibrations good:
Not all vibrations are "good", or at least they're not all beneficial to us. As we've seen, the vibrations unleashed during earthquakes can bring down buildings and freeways.
Resonance in my world:
There is a certain resonance I notice from the refrigerator, and the clock in the bedroom, and the freeway outside. I think of the resonance of musical instruments, the warm sounds of a guitar or a woodwind. I have a brass bowl that sings. I remember the way fireworks felt when I was a little kid, feeling them resonate deep in my chest, filling me with sound.
I'm intrigued with the idea of sound healing. The idea that we could treat diseases like cancer with sound waves is brilliant.
Connections I can make between energy and qi:
I think of energy and qi as the same things, is that wrong? I think of the electrical currents that are transmitted through chemical exchanges in the heart, causing it to beat. At the very fundamental level of particles, I think that maybe the differences are so small as to be nonexistent.
I really enjoyed reading about your statement regarding the electrical current in the heart. thank goodness for the SA node and the AV nodes they know how to regulate our electrical gradient....from the beginning of time...
ReplyDeleteI find it fascinating that all the atoms that make up our cells have been around since the beginning of the Universe, and we're all just recycled stardust.
Delete